Sunday, May 4, 2014

I Can Play Golf Again

I'm out of the golf dead zone, and back in a place where the golf is cheap and can be done in less than two hours.  It's always rough starting up again after a long break, and this was no exception.  I'm wildly inaccurate, constantly chunking irons, still have no conception of how to chip, and I have to retoughen my hands, because after an day at the driving range, they were not in good shape.

So, now that I can play golf again, I'll be getting to what I really wanted to do with this particular blog: photo tours.  I'll be starting off with the course that I've played more than any other, the place where I learned how to play golf, my home course.  It should be a real blast.

My Other Blogs
Loose on the Internet
Science Universe

My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment